speaking of sales....

One of my favorite nurseries is having a sale already... so off to see what
treasures I can find.

So with Kitty's message in mind- here is what they are doing to move plants

The card they sent claims- larger perennials buy 3 get fourth free, small
perennials half price, plus they are featuring 3 perennials per week with
additional savings. Trees over 69.00 are delivered and planted free! (no
forest limit of three)

Now I get to add a one time 20% off the bottom line since I am part of their
buying group... and I have some flower bucks to use too...Maybe I should
take a truck....LOL!

Ps to Kitty- yep, it is That nursery again....