RE: speaking of sales....

Well I bought the place out <lol> :)

My mother decided to go with me since she also needed a few things for a new
bed in the front of her house. By the time we got done, I had to call John
to bring me a pickup truck since we filled the van. (need to devise some
shelving for the van so you get more than one row of plants in- YO RICH!)

I thought I was going to die of heat exhaustion while there... found some
shade, bench and a hose to cool myself off. (Yes, I turned the hose on
myself, no one there seemed to mind, but the kid working did give me a look)
Of course his staff is always helpful and considerate to everything- so they
brought me a frozen fruit bar and water throughout my shopping....(not just
me, they do it for everyone) Gotta keep the customers cool and shopping!

Oh they have kept the music playing now... seems you trip it as you enter
certain areas. Nice touch! I suggested they also install misters on the same
triggers to keep us cool... saw the light bulb go off, so maybe next year :)

Now if it would just cool off and rain (currently 98 degrees temp-33%
humidity)... I could plant this stuff! Thankfully I have two beds ready for
planting... maybe later in the evening it will be bearable out there... Pam
how do you do it!