RE: question for those used to gardening in heat!

Well than I think I will wait till this heat wave is gone before attempting
any fertilizer. I was worried with all this watering that I was washing away
the nutrients and it needed some.

Thanks!
Donna
Three more days of this heat then some rain and cooler temps... of course
these local forecasters have been wrong before... but I can hope.