Re: another MG sale . ROI

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] another MG sale . ROI
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:23:26 -0600

You're right Ceres.  Even in my own small April plant sale I can see the
differences  When I divide a plant, seldom does anything come out even, so I
will frequently have several sizes available of some plants.  some shoppers
want small, some want big.

Less work and risk are prime motivators.  Next year, though, I think I'd
like to hold back a few for fall bloom.  I just didn't expect there to be as
much interest in these quarts that hadn't developed yet.  Meanwhile, really
nice gallons of Schizophragma 'Moonlight', held over from last year, barely