Re: hum...now sad...

Well Theresa, you can do a search for certain plants, either  through plant
databases, or even on Google. I am always scouring daylily and  iris catalogs
in particular, as they have thousands of registered cultivars. In  fact, I just
googled for irises and daylilies named Hannah, and found several.  Be
careful, it can get addictive!
Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY  zone 5/6
In a message dated 6/29/2005 12:02:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,