Re: humor-the best medicine

Yes, that's what I was talking about.  You had mentioned the
possibility of such a move here a while back.  I took advantage of
losing a job to get the heck out of the Northeast and move South as I
had always wanted to in my early 20's.  GTT (Gone To Texas).  Best
move I ever made.  So that job loss turned out to be a blessing.  Make
lemonade out of lemons kind of thing.  And I think Iowa sounds
awesome.  Too bad it gets so cold in winter.

On 6/28/05, Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:
> She is referring to my grouching about living in such a hectic,
> people-filled place and wanting to escape last year.  Anyone, one of
> your Iowa member promoted their state as a possible solution to my crazy
> life!  We'll see what comes next- could be anything.  My husband is
> looking locally first.  Between my not having finished by school program
> yet, and the situation with my father- staying put here a bit longer
> would be much easier right now.  But someday....I can dream of a house
> on 3 acres and all the dirt to play in that I have always wanted!
> Theresa
> Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:
> >In a message dated 6/28/05 12:21:46 PM, gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:
> >
> ><< Maybe it is time to say chunk it and move to Iowa after all.  >>
> >
> >What does this mean, Theresa.  A chance or as all else failed & this is
> >what's left?
> >    Ceres

Pam Evans
Kemp TX