Re: source for Ground Pine

> So you liked it too, eh? It requires an acid soil, which isn't common
> here, but our Woodland Fen garden does adjust pH for some of their
> plantings, so I think they could deal with it. Thanks for finding that
> source for me, my google didn't yield that and froogle had nothing.

Yeah, it strikes me as being insanely cute.  :)

The guy who built my house (circa 1939) had a cabin in Minnesota that he'd
drive up to several times a year.  Each time he'd return with a small tree
dug up from the woods by the lakeshore and would plant it out back.

Now I have a dense stand of hemlock, firs, spruce, arborvitae, and pines
that are 40+ years old -- sound acidic enough?  :)

I took some photos of my yard that I hope to get up sometime, but I'm
just slow.