Re: Ok- what is going on?!?/ State Fair

Hello Ceres,
The symposium on the 13th is their 20th Anniversary. Takes place in Noblesville, which is a suburb of Indianapolis. Hamilton County 4-H Fairgrounds. I am the headliner and will be giving a slide presentation and talk on "10 Months of Bloom in the Shade Garden". I just called the person in charge and asked for more information on the full day schedule. Will let you know when I know more.
I believe the 2nd Saturday in November is the annual conference for Indiana Native Plant and Wildflower Society which we attend most years. If I am to be talked into making the trip to Iowa someone needs to get started on it.......
I always enjoy my trips out to take part in symposium put on by the MGs... we have so much fun making new friends at these things. Get treated like royalty. And we always learn more that we teach that is for sure.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com