Re: one less scrubjay : (

Ok- the other 4 scrub jays are out eating together right now. So- all
the rest are accounted for.  Plenty of food and water for them.  (and it
IS hot today!).  We've got to be about 100 degrees now.  My dad was
supposed to move to the rehabilitation care unit yesterday, but called
this AM and found out that the didn't move him yet- by late morning he
wasn't doing as well, so they decided to wait another day.  I'm driving
back up tomorrow- so we'll see where things stand then.

Glad all my adolecent scrub jays showed up again- was a bit worried
about them.

Theresa