Re: Pets and Bricks

LOL! I understand completely Daryl. My Lennox is supposed to be a pure bred
Boxer but there's some shepherd in there somewhere, not much but I notice
it, and Austin who is also supposed to be a pure bred has a head the size
of Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin. My vet says there is some Mastiff in
there somewhere, plus he weighs at least 100 pounds. Doesn't matter to me
though, they are both dolls. They are definitely mostly boxer, which is the
personality I love and they've both got it!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC