OT blonde joke

 Dear Diary,
Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive
double-pane energy efficient kind, but this week I got a call from the
contractor, complaining his work had been completed a year ago and I had yet
to pay for them.  Boy oh boy, did we go around and around! Just because I'm
a blonde does not mean I'm automatically stupid.  So, I proceeded to tell
him just what his fast-talking sales guy had told me last year - namely,
that in one year, the windows would pay for themselves.  There was silence
on the other end of the line, so I just hung up.  I have not heard anything
back.  Guess I won that stupid argument.

Kitty
neIN, Z5