From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 1:50 PM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Rain

First day of hurricane season and we're getting some long overdue
rain--with, of course, a lot of thumping and bumping. It's starting to get
hot, too; 90 degrees yesterday. Squints and I toured the fruit trees this
morning and I was amazed at the size of the crops we seem to be getting this
year. Nice, but I think I'd better start exploring a relationship with a
farmers' market vendor pretty soon.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W