From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cathy Carpenter
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 4:10 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] are our gardeners ok- Kathy and Cathy?

Five inches?? Could have used it, but what we have had is an on and off
steady rain that has totaled 2.5 inches so far. Praise the Lord!
Of course, it has wreaked havoc with our attempts to prep for the tour this
Saturday. Especially DH and his railroad. He is famous for ignoring the
"everything takes longer than you think" dictum -- I don't think he will be
pouring cement for the rail bed this evening!
I was planning on weeding the shade garden, but will attack it full bore
tomorrow. Our guests had better be prepared for a "casual" garden.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b