To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] are our gardeners ok- Kathy and Cathy?

Five inches?? Could have used it, but what we have had is an on and
off steady rain that has totaled 2.5 inches so far. Praise the Lord!
Of course, it has wreaked havoc with our attempts to prep for the
tour this Saturday. Especially DH and his railroad. He is famous for
ignoring the "everything takes longer than you think" dictum -- I
don't think he will be pouring cement for the rail bed this evening!
I was planning on weeding the shade garden, but will attack it full
bore tomorrow. Our guests had better be prepared for a "casual" garden.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b