Re: Rain

That is awesome Jim. Some cats...like some people...come into your life
at just the right time and leave foot(paw)prints on your heart. And
sometimes...I really wonder if some animals are actually people who were
reincarnated as an animal this time around because they got fed up being
human. "Hey, next time...I'll be somebody's cat, and take naps on the
sunny spot on the kitchen table...and have humans wait on me..." I have
a cat like that...I swear sometimes she is human.

  Yep, Jesse, she's a cutie--she comes and gets me up at 4:30, waits
patiently on the kitchen table while I make the coffee, then spends the
rest of the day either leading me in a direction she wants to go or
following me in a direction I want to go. Never had a cat like this
before.

On Jun 1, 2006, at 3:34 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

> Awwwwww....so it's one of the new babies you adopted. I remember you
> all
> trying to come up with names for the other ones...but didn't know the
> final decision. What a sweet baby. And the name fits, for sure!
>

> james singer wrote:
> Squinty cat http://snipurl.com/r7xd
>
> On Jun 1, 2006, at 2:15 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:
>
>> O.k. I've been out of the loop for awhile...who is "Squints"? And how
>> NICE to have enough to sell at a farmer's market!!
>>

>> james singer wrote:
>> First day of hurricane season and we're getting some long overdue
>> rain--with, of course, a lot of thumping and bumping. It's starting to
>> get hot, too; 90 degrees yesterday. Squints and I toured the fruit
>> trees this morning and I was amazed at the size of the crops we seem
>> be getting this year. Nice, but I think I'd better start exploring a
>> relationship with a farmers' market vendor pretty soon.
>>
>> Island Jim
>> Southwest Florida
>> 27.0 N, 82.4 W
>> Hardiness Zone 10