Re: are our gardeners ok- Kathy and Cathy?

well you know that saying... you can pick your
friends, but not your relatives...:)

oh my- glad there wasn't any damage... 6 mi is just
too close as it can easily swing around and get you.

I guess being busy is better than the alternative...
stop in when you can.

Donna