Re: Hey guys and gals

I should thinks so. Below is what I put together from a few websites, mostly from Papageno's:

When grown outdoors, scented geraniums do best in sun to part shade. They prefer well-drained, fertile, moist soil. Do not overwater; water only when the soil is dry. Grow them as a summer bedding plant or in containers or hanging baskets to bring inside for the winter.

Herb of the Year 2006: Scented Geraniums, Pelargonium

Outdoor growing
With few exceptions they need 5-6 hours of direct sun per day. Peppermint (and a couple of other "fuzzy" varieties) can get sunburned, and love light shade. At least a dozen varieties make attractive hanging baskets, and several varieties can be used for creating topiaries and espaliers.

Growing scented geraniums indoors
Scented geraniums are not picky about temperature, but prefer to be cooler than standard geraniums. A range of 55 to 70 F is ideal. If you have them in a south window, sheer undercurtains are the perfect screen to prevent sunburn in summer.

Planting your scented geraniums
Any pot that provides good drainage will do. Start with a 5" or 6" pot, and use a light commercial potting mix, or make your own using lots of perlite and/or sand. These plants are indigenous to a cool, semi-desert area and do not like wet feet, so water them well, and then let them dry out before watering again.

Scented geranium care tips
Give your geranium at least four hours of direct sunlight a day. Night temperatures should be 50 to 65 ; day temperatures are ideally 68 to 72 . Allow the soil to dry out somewhat between thorough waterings. Fertilize every two weeks from March through October and once per month during the rest of the year. Pinch the tips of plants that are not branching on their own in order to avoid tall, leggy plants.

Fertilizing
Take care to not overfeed scented geraniums; overfeeding will diminish their fragrance and they actually don't need a lot of fertilizer. Any well balanced commercial plant food will do; natural fish emulsions and seaweed fertilizers are great for outside use. Use all of them at about 1/2 the strength recommended for houseplants. As with most plants, fertilize more often during periods of active growth, and not at all during the winter months.

Winter care
Keep them indoors when it's cold outside! As they are easy to grow inside, scented geraniums make great fall and winter houseplants. They need only a sunny windowsill or a flourescent light and seem somehow to thrive on neglect. If you use a light, keep it turned on 12 hours per day during the winter. Some scented geraniums are large and bushy and will need regular pruning to keep under control.

A couple of weeks before it is time to move them outdoors in the spring, prune them back to a nice shape, repot if rootbound, and fertilize. Because of their lack of fussiness and tolerance of hot, dry conditions, scented geraniums are naturals for American summers. Plant them where and when you would plant standard geraniums - after danger of frost is past. Dig and re-pot about 3 weeks before the first fall frost, and gradually acclimatize them to the house before moving them inside for the winter.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5