Re: Gardening Again

Well, Pam
I don't know if I will carry them again any time soon. Much as I love them, they do not sell very well. Take up too much space for the return in the inventory. I have let them sell down for the past 3 years. Have some seedlings I started remaining, but that is it now.
Thunder storms and rain this morning.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene - delighted to hear you had a successful season.   Those gentians of
yours still make me salivate but I know they would never last in this heat
and drought.  Pity.