From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 7:55 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Rain

I heard this morning that Houston had 10" of rain yesterday!  We are
having
a garden tour here on Saturday (or did I tell you already?), and it has
rained so much I can't mow.  Hoped to get it done late this afternoon,
but
it rained last night.  I have a mulching mower so wet grass just has to
get
dry before anything can be done.  The upside is I'm working at my
friend's
house so no one will be at home.
zem
zone 7