To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gardening Again

I stop taking incoming plants about now for the same reason I stop shipping out to customers. I do not want the plants to cook in the top of a delivery truck. It gets up over 120 degrees in the top of a UPS truck in summer. I gather you are comfortable ordering wholesale in the summer for growing on?
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Congrats on the profitable season Gene. Glad you'll finally have some time for yourself.
> So... now to replace the inventory.
Our little MG nursery can only handle so much, so as soon as the May sale is over I order in more so we'll have material for our August sale and some things to start 2007. The June sale plants are those that weren't ready by May. We don't put out for sale anything that's not well-rooted and looking good.