Argyrantheum frutescens + garden tour

Well, the tour went smoothly. Great weather, almost 100 visitors,
most complementary. My big complaint - as host, you don't get to see
the other gardens! We are now recovering from the effort. DH has
promised dinner and a movie - we'll see "Over the Hedge" if he
manages to wake up from his nap on time!
Is anyone familiar with Argyantheum? The tour sponsor gave us a plant
as a "thank you". I checked my references, but they were suitably
vague on overwintering, which is critical for me. Is there anyone who
lives a couple zones north of 10 who can tell me how they manage it?

Cathy, west central IL, z5b