From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 4:35 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Autumn Fern Q

Trout lilies bloom in early April here and are long gone, as is the
Bloodroot.  It looks odd to me with Iris. Ladies Mantle lasts here until
mid-June, then goes belly up. I've got maybe 50 varieties of Hosta and it
doesn't look right with any of them that I've tried, except the
before-mentioned Robert Poore.
I think maybe I should give up on the Autumn Fern. Maybe it's the plant
itself I don't like, though I admire its toughness. I've got bunches of
other ferns (Southern Shield, Holly, East Indian Holly, Christmas, Ebony
Spleenwort, Netted Chain, etc.)

What's Blue-eyed Mary?