From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy Browning
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT/ Pet Spa/Kennel Name

There's a dog day care here. Not pretty to look at, but the dogs get lots of
TLC & discipline. They have some of those kiddie play sets with 6 foot
slides and climbing walls & steps in their exercise area. Driving by, you
often see dogs of all sizes on  & around these toys. Someone is always with
the dogs when they're out in the exercise area to be top dog & stop any
misbehavior or agressiveness before it gets out of hand. She also has
training classes in the evenings. I was amazed to see the "jock straps" she
markets to keep dogs from wetting on furniture or elsewhere. She says most
dogs pee in it once, then are very careful to wait until it's off. LOL. So
you keep it on Rover while he's in the house, then take it off when he's in
an "approved" area.
Judy B
z 6 Idaho alternating sun and rain for 3 or 4 days now. Torrential rain.
Wish I could send some to Pam. Roses and creeping thyme blooming. 2 of the
cannas Pam sent me 2 years ago are up again. That's 2 Idaho winters they've
survived, one mild, one "normal."