Re: Miss Kitty

I've had 2 orange tabbies, both boys. As is a tom that comes round here occasionally.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Miss Kitty

Why do you say that Pam? I've had three orange tabby cats in my
life...and each of them was a girl? It's CALICO cats that are always a
female. That's the only rule I've ever heard.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote: Precious! But being an orange tabby "she" is more likely to be a boy!

On 06 Jun 2006 09:35:14 -0700, Daryl