Re: hello out there...

Glad your new garden is coming along- and that you
have the heat you missed so much last winter!  I hoped
to finish the patio today, but the last section is
always the hardest and I was just too tired.  So, now
it will have to wait until Saturday since I'm working
tomorrow and going to a concert in the evening.  I'm
sure it will be done by lunchtime on Saturday, then we
can return the darned saw- after having it for a week,
that should be a nice bill!  But, what can you do- I
do still have to work and really wasn't willing to
kill myself to get it done in a long weekend.

Theresa