From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 2:55 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

Oh please, send us some of that rain! We haven't had a good soak since
March. It's gone north of us and south of us, but even when the tornadoes
went through we only got a dribble. And it's so dry and windy that it's just
sucking every bit of moisture from the plants. I've run the well down twice
now, and am fearful that I'll burn out the pump again.