From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 10:45 PM
To: gardenchat list
Subject: [CHAT] A few items worth noting.

We had over 2 inches of rain this weekend. Today, I decided muddy and all I
had to get the last of the plants in soil. I was amazed that the ground had
already drained. Some areas still were wet in the back of the yard, but I
guess I finally got this clay amended and draining! Some were actually on
the dry side! Now I am wondering if I this will be a bad thing....

My roses have been blooming their fool heads off... so a few pictures are
linked below. And yes, all that red in the distance in from of my house is
all ONE rose bush, er vine. It is bent on taking that area over.....

The first picture is my new spitter for the pond. Yes, it is all concrete
and weighs an estimated 1000 lbs.
How did we get it off the truck... the hillbilly way as my neighbor put
it... I used his ditch and backed the pickup to street level. I have NO idea
where DH thinks he is gonna put that, but it should be interesting.

hum, try this..