Re: Patio project!

Theresa, it looks like something out of a garden magazine, or one of those HGTV shows. AWESOME job! What a great place to have parties or just sit and relax.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Patio project!

Thanks for the compliment- and no, I don't want to come help.  This
truly was a pain in the back, but part of the fault was my own for
assuming fewer bricks was better (wrong!)- smaller is better- easier on
the back, etc.  It took many samples to find a color we liked- so thanks
for noticing!!  The area we did was 350 sq ft.  It took a week worth of
early AM and evenings to do it.  I must have been dreaming to think it
would only take 4 days!  But I am really happy we now can use that
space.  I just wish I hadn't smacked my knuckle with the rubber mallet
yesterday morning (on like the 10th block left out of almost 400) .  I'm
typing with 9 fingers as I broke a blood vessel in my finger.  Can we
say ouch!!  Anyway, Good luck with your project!

Theresa

Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:
Patio project!
Finally done!  Very happy with the results.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tchessie/album?.dir=/a101scd&.src=ph&.tok=phiVuAFBGaVKwcaA

Wow!  Very very nice!

I'm dreading doing mine this summer.  Want to come help?  :)

I really like the colors that you've chosen; they pull on both the house
and the brick walls.

Chris