Re: hum.... who grows tree roses and tree hibiscus

I don't know anything about roses except some of them smell nice :) and I don't know much about grafting, but I do know that some citrus trees are grafted to increase winter hardiness--or so the advocates of grafting say. Why this works, if it does, I don't know either.