From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:48 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum.... who grows tree roses and tree hibiscus

well I did find a tag on one of them- it is called playboy. Can't find much
about it on the net although I really didn't spend much time.

http://www.abetterplant.com/rose%20section/floribunda%20playboy.htm

and here too:

http://www.waysidegardens.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?
storeId=10151&catalogId=10151&langId=-1&mainPage=prod2working&ItemId=45533&s
cChannel=Top%20Ten%20Roses%20And%20Companions

Another site listed it classification as a FL - not being a rose person, I
have no idea what that means.

Donna