Re: OT loaf cups

In a message dated 6/18/2006 12:13:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Very Off  Topic...
I made a banana loaf for as a thank you gift for a neighbor  today.  I also
made muffins to take to work, to get the most use from  turning my oven on.
I used muffin cups for the muffins and sprayed the loaf  pan with cooking
Muffins came out fine, but the center bottom of  the loaf stuck to the pan,
which happens as often as not.
So.  How  come you can't buy loaf liners like muffin cups?  When you buy a
loaf  of this sort from a bakery they do sometimes come in a liner  that is
much like this, so they are obviously made for the wholesale  trade.  Maybe
they are available but I just don't shop in the right  places.
Anyone know?

Hi Kitty
  You could use parchment paper  I found these sites..maybe they  will help
you :)

_Baking  Liners - TheKitchenDrawer.com by Jensco, Inc._
_Baking  Liners_ (http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/product.asp?pn=BE2628)