To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT loaf cups

In a message dated 6/18/2006 12:13:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Very Off Topic...
I made a banana loaf for as a thank you gift for a neighbor today. I also
made muffins to take to work, to get the most use from turning my oven on.
I used muffin cups for the muffins and sprayed the loaf pan with cooking
Muffins came out fine, but the center bottom of the loaf stuck to the pan,
which happens as often as not.
So. How come you can't buy loaf liners like muffin cups? When you buy a
loaf of this sort from a bakery they do sometimes come in a liner that is
much like this, so they are obviously made for the wholesale trade. Maybe
they are available but I just don't shop in the right places.
Anyone know?

Another page that may help

_New Page 1_ (http://www.brooklace.com/bakecupol.htm)