From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 5:42 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT loaf cups

The stove is gas with an electronic ignition.  The ignition needs a slight
repair.  If the  oven or burners aren't turned on it constantly ticks very
loudly.  So I keep it unplugged unless I need to use the stove which isn't
all that often.  But with the damage to the plug now I guess I'll have to
get it repaired, but it will have to wait as I am not able to be home to
meet with a repairman.  I don't know what a pigtail is or if I need one, but
if I do, it sounds like something the repairman would have.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5