Re: to those it applies to

Best Father's Day ever, Donna.
One "natural" son called... first time since his mother dialed for him way back when.... and my oldest was here for the day. Also my step son from previous marriage called and is coming to visit. We had fd here for both sides of the family. About 27 people were here for a Mexican festival and celebration of the day. Never saw so many "Mexican" dishes ... still feel like a well stuffed burrito.....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Happy Fathers Day.. hope the kids remembered and do something special for you today :)

Donna