Re: Back from Alaska

when did you notice you were home and not cruising?
took me a day- when I came home and no one came thru
and picked up after us... LOL!

Glad you enjoyed the cruise, can't wait to see the
pictures.  Dh wants to do that cruise next.  Although
I don't have a problem with the cruise, I have a big
problem with *driving* from IL to Alaska! If we are
not flying in, we are not going....well I'm not.

Donna

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT