To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:27 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Purslane

Found the prettiest wild purslane [Portulaca oleracea] growing in my parking area this morning--

http://snipurl.com/s9ne

--couldn't decide whether to let it be or eat it. Ms. Fatma wants to try to transplant it to a hanging basket once the rain subsides.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10