From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chris Petersen
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] stolen plants

One of the people on the national daylily tour in July just had a
street-side planting of hosta stolen! Once before someone dug a hosta from
the same garden. She is now planning on popping some potted plants into
pre-dug holes the morning of the tours! How sad is that!

Ceres, you have got to go digital!!!!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)