Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #41

In a message dated 6/26/2006 11:02:20 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:
Ceres, my DH had the same thing.  They took tendons and parts out of  his
thigh to replace the torn ligaments and tendons.  Was the best thing he  could
have had done, after some time healing......worst part was that he had to
re-train his leg how to walk.  It was almost like paralyzed for some  time....but
with lots of therapy it is better than ever.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

Donna, I have a torn lateral meniscus which happened in a weight  class in
Jan.
Ceres