Re: Rain rain, move to where you're needed

I'm gladl Dan and Jim F. are all right during the floods, but I wonder about Marge and Dodi. Anybody heard from them?
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:15 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Rain rain, move to where you're needed

I can't believe what I'm seeing on the news about the flooding back east. I
hope everyone on our list is still high and dry. It never seems fair that we
can't move all that water to where it's really needed!
Here in the desert I thought we were done with clouds and humidity, but
after a brief clearing this morning it's all back again. I remember June
gloom from living in L.A. but we don't normally have it here.

Cyndi