RE: revelation

It's not the few I am worried about, but when you
can't see the flowers for the weeds is another matter!

You are right, when I was the only one living around
here with bare (read weed filled) land around me, it
was worse.

Also think some of it is due to the birds and other
critters that travel thru.... I have a bunch of
sunflowers planted in the strangest places about to
bloom... I know I didn't plant them there! (or
anywhere for that matter)

Donna

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/album?.dir=/772cre2&.src=ph