Re: revelation-weeds

I hope to get where you are someday Kitty... I am
still moving things around and stirring up dormant
seeds.  Seems as the trees grow, the sunloving, well
partial sun plants need to move... Funny how they were
burning up a few years ago and now are stretching to
get to the sun..

Also many of my beds are only a couple years old, with
imported from who knows where dirt. I am sure there
was lotsa seeds in their too.

This spring was the worst for some reason. Maybe the
rain than hot weather? Didn't help that cleanup didn't
happen last fall due to many reasons.

Some day....