From: Jesse Bell [mailto: silverhawk@flash.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 08:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Toast to Tony!!!

Congrats on your upcoming graduation Melody. Come back soon!!!<br> <br>
Tony! I think of him so often when I walk in my garden<br>and see stuff
growing that came from him. How many folks here have stuff<br>he sent
you? I know it's quite a few so think of how many places his<br>spirit
I think I'm going to<br>temporarily unsubscribe from the list...not that
I haven't enjoyed my<br>months (and months) of lurking and just reading
while I try to finish<br>the two year ministry program (BTW I graduate
in August! Yeah, me! And<br>then I start the next three year segment!)
Anyway, I just don't want to<br>come home to 1500 messages that I don't
have time to even read. So take<br>care all of you and I'll be back to
lurking in a few weeks. Gosh, I miss<br>you all!

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com