Re: Tis the season...

Think our rain from Barry is pretty much over, but we're still under a tornado watch--until 3PM. We got only 2 inches of rain from the 18-hour soaker we did have, though, and now that the sun's out again, all the plants look refreshed, possibly because they're dust-free for the first time in a month.