Re: Cat News

So sorry to hear that, Pam.  You and Sugar will be in our prayers.
In a message dated 06/14/2007 3:53:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

Sorry, back to cat news.  Also not good.  Sugar has been in critical
condition (from what looked like a severe asthma attack) for 24 hours.  They
want to keep her tonight to get her a little more stable before doing tests
in the morning.  Dr. Lisa literally brought her "back" right in front of me
yesterday afternoon.   She's still here though praise be.  I'm a wreck so
bear w/ me.  Any prayers to spare would be greatly appreciated.  Zem, I'm
praying for you and your brood as well.