To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] lungwort powdery mildew

I would try that. You don't have anything to lose but time by trying it. I've never seen it on Pulmonaria either.

On Jun 17, 2007, at 12:46 PM, Kitty wrote:

I've never had a Pulmonaria get powdery mildew b4, but this one seems to have it bad. I see new clean leaves coming out. Would it be ok to just remove all the old leaves rather than mess around w sprays and such that would only provide minimal success and still allow the fungal problem to hang around?
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

Island Jim
Southwest Florida