Re: lungwort powdery mildew

Kitty,

P. 'Mrs. Moon', of which I have thousands as it is a groundcover
always gets powdery mildew around here.  Doesn't seem to bother the
plants and if it's where it bothers me, I just whack them back.
Often do that this time of year anyway.  They put out new foliage.
Hot and dry or cold and dry can cause this...not worth spraying.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs