To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT]critters > fence ideas

hum.. something like the pen is mighter than the sword  saying.....:)

Concerning the connecting area in a previous message. Can you tackfully
put a trellis in the way with a thorny rosebush or something similar?..
Maybe a thorny bush?

I have also gone around with my neighbors, one especially. She seems to
have calmed down with age, or just realized she isn't getting
anywhere.When we put that last chunk of fence in the back up, she called
the cops on me. The officer informed her I did have the proper permits
and did she feel I was putting the fence up on her property. Nope, she
was mad I cause I didn't ask her permission. Cop laughed, told her, I
didn't need her permission, I had the cities... he left. A few years
later, she put up a wood fence across the back (mine was chain link).
Another neighbor asked if I was offended or upset that she did that.
Yep, It is only 6ft tall... hoping for a lot taller!

Donna