Re: OK, so I have

Please feel free Bonnie. Everyone who moves to a new place needs a good transplant class.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OK, so I have

Great ideas!!! I wish I could listen. I shared them...hope you don't mind
but these would be wonderful for our MG program, especially the
"transplanted gardener"...we have so many people who have moved from North,
South and West that have to adjust their gardening to our heat and
humidity.   Hope you get to the VI...should be inspirational.