way OT ebay sorry

This has to do with ebay, delete if you can't help or have no interest.

Help. anyone here do ebay? I haven't listed in a few months and now they have a new format. I;ve done everything they asked for but the screen won't let me continue. there's no RED type indicating I've missed anything, but each time I click continue at the end of the creating screen it brings me right back to it, it won't let me finish, review, submit.

There's no help, clicking on live help just says too bad, we're busy. I sent an email after jumping through 20 hoops to get to that option and the response indicates a 72 hr wait for an actual response.

I've wasted hours today getting all my info together and now I'm dead in the water. Does anyone know what my problem might be? Any tricks?

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH!
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5