Re: This is summer?

I'm telling ya...we are supposed to get 4-5 inches of rain today and
tomorrow. That's over 10 inches in less than 5 days. Our creeks and
rivers are overflowing and flooding homes. It's been a LONG time since
I've seen rain like this in Oklahoma. I've seen it in New Orleans, but
not here. Only once have I seen it like this and it was BAD..(1982-83 -
can't remember) my sister lost a friend who was trapped in her car and
drowned. Very sad. I hate to complain about rain because the last 2
summers we had water rationing and drought...but this is getting crazy.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  Y'all can have some of this mess we're getting. I like to never have made
it home....

On 6/26/07, Bonnie Holmes wrote:
> We are so dry that some officials are considering canceling fireworks
> displays. However, I think it would be better to cancel all personal ones
> and encourage people to attend the sponsored where more care and emergency
> services could be available.

Jesse R. Bell

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.
I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends
and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that.
That's what's insane about it."  -  John Lennon